QSV works in rural remote villages where there is a need. In the past QSV has served in Kaolack, Medina Baye, Sara, Pikene, Risfisque, Diourbel and other villages. The QSV office headquarters is currently located in Senegal’s Capital Dakar, at Camberene. View our map and the list below for further information.
Where We Work:
Fouta Toro– QSV Partners with Association Islamic Solidarity Education Development (AISED) in Medical Education and Distribution Program(s) At Daara Halaybe Village
Dakar- QSV current Office location, Administrative Affairs, etc
Touba- Distribution of School Supplies
Diourbel – Distributon of School Supplies
- is a large city and regional capital. This is the location QSV initiated specifically the Medina Baye city where we started pre-Nonprofit status in 2005! Our main office was located here, under the advise and guidance of the beloved late Islamic Scholar Shaykh Imam Assane (May Almighty GOD be pleased with his humanitarian contributions and many missions to society)in the African American Islamic Institute that he Founded. All plans and ideas for QSV were discussed and documented here!
- Research planning and door to door meetings in the houses of women discussions about the issues, challenges and needs faced in the communities.
- Micro-Entrepreneurship program was implemented and carried out.
- QSV was a resource in advocation for funding the African American School projects and its Affairs.
- Sam Community benefitted in our 2011 and 2012 Health/hygiene project event held there.
- Project Education and Medical Event 2014 at The African American Islamic School Medical/education program event.
- Religious Chiefs and families medical supply drive programs 2005-2013
QSV works in remote villages where there is a requested need to aide impoverished locals whom have sought us out by social media, other nearby villages and communities and simply word of mouth.We partner with communities to implement our (EEW) Education Empowerment Workshops in Senegal.
We served 6 main villages and several nearby communities in the surrounding areas
We’ve gathered 160 volunteer participants since our founding
An estimated 5500+ lives have been impacted since our founding