When women are empowered and have necessary educational resources they are equipped to financially support their families, they are ensured health, secured education, child protection and upward mobility in society. Infant mortality is reduced.
As prosperous business owners these women are also better able to contribute to their communities to combat unemployment, poverty, hunger and violence.
Queen Sheba Village (QSV) focuses on the well being of women and girls in rural Senegal, West Africa. QSV is currently fundraising to build a educational social center that will empower Women and girls to achieve their dreams in a motivational environment to thrive. Our education, health and business-building programs help impoverished families become financially independent. QSV workshop projects are intended to eradicate poverty and hunger, reduce child mortality, improve the overall health of women and girls, promote educational opportunities for women to gender equality. By building The QSV Education Empowerment Center it will allow us to greater the impact of progress in their lives and in the communities in which they live.
We seek to create conditions where families are economically stable and better connected to Greater Senegal.
How You Can Support QSV
- Create a branded fundraising campaign.
- Make a sound pledge and fulfill it!
- We have successfully fundraised to purchase a beautiful land and now by donating high quality concrete and raw materials, etc let’s build on it!
- Host events to aid, educate and advance women in rural communities.
- Provide free school supplies to children in rural villages.
- Donate hygiene products for women, children and men during public health events.
- Offer classes and workshops on micro-credit economics, healthcare and entrepreneurship.
Registered Non-Profit Maryland, USA # 30-0439849